- Hitch-mounted rack carries up to 3 bikes on the back of your vehicle
- Sturdy cradles with kraton vinyl cushioning helps protect frames and offers additional gripping power
- Single-arm design works with many bikes that have alternative frames and frames with large tubing
- Anti-rattle hitch bolt reduces movement of rack in hitch receiver
- RV Approved: can be used with a hitch on the back of RVs , campers, motorhomes
"Ride, paddle, explore: seek your adventure"
That philosophy was the intention of founders Jim and Jan Morris who saw an opportunity to create a better way to transport your bike back in the early 90’s. Swagman was one of the first companies worldwide to design and market a hitch style bike rack. Over the years, that small bike rack company based in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia grew to include numerous other ground breaking designs in the North American Bicycle, RV and Automobile markets.