- HOVERBOARD WITH LIGHT-UP LED WHEELS - The Hover-1 Chrome hoverboard has it all. 6.5" wheels for a smooth ride, 300W motors (150W x 2) and torque that easily gets up inclines of up to 10 degrees, the hoverboard can go up to 6 mph over a 6 mile range
- FUN, EASY AND INTUITIVE RIDING - Step on one side first, the board stabilizes so you can put your other foot on. Controls are easy to learn, allowing you to smoothly accelerate/decelerate by applying pressure with your feet and/or leaning
- BEST SELF-BALANCING SYSTEM - With Hover-1, the built-in inertia dynamic stabilization system keeps you in control. The Chrome hoverboard scooter stabilizes the rider, controls balance and motion for a safe, stable & fun riding experience
- BLUETOOTH HOVERBOARD - Enjoy your favorite track or playlist with the built-in Bluetooth 4.0 speaker. Switch between the 3 skill modes, enable GPS tracking, play/pause music, and customize your LED lights with the Android/iOS compatible Bluetooth App
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY - IPX-4 rated for water-resistance, this hoverboard features a built-in 25.2V/4.0 Ah Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (certified), fully charges in 4.5 hours. The safety shield battery enclosure prevents fire & overheating
- WE TAKE SAFETY SERIOUSLY - The hoverboard sends alerts if you are speeding or riding on unsafe surfaces so you can slow down and avoid mishaps. LED lights on both sides of the hoverboard adds visibility of any rider when it matters most
- HELMETS & SAFETY GEAR (SOLD SEPARATELY) - Add the Buggy attachment to convert the hoverboard scooter into a go-kart. Always use safety gear when riding. We recommend Hover-1 helmet, knee & elbow pads to protect yourself and keep the good times rolling
Light up the sidewalk. There’s no danger of this hoverboard going unseen: the HOVER-1 CHROME has lights to spare. Let’s start with the LED headlights. Then the ultrabright color-changing LED wheel lights. And the final touch is a strip of red LED lights over the rims. To add to the visual effect is the crisp, clean sound coming out of the built-in Bluetooth speaker. It’s time to outshine the competition.