- Powered by a 250-watt, kick-to-start, variable-speed, brushless, hub-driven motor that delivers speeds of up to 15.5 mph (25 km/h)
- UL certified rechargeable 36V lithium-ion battery pack provides up to 18 miles (29 km) range on a single charge
- Featuring three modes to choose from – Pedestrian Mode, Cruising Mode, and Sport Mode – allowing the rider to set the preferred top speed
- Featuring LED headlight, brake-activated taillight, and reflectors for better visibility
- With the folding design, the rider can store or hand-carry the T25 electric scooter easily
For riders age 18 and up, Razor T25 electric scooter is a foldable and portable electric scooter that covers your urban transportation needs whether you’re commuting to work, school, running errands, or hitting the town (local laws will apply). Fold it when you need to store or hand-carry it and unfold it when you’re ready to ride. With the 250-watt brushless hub-driven motor and the 36V rechargeable battery pack, the T25 can reach speeds up to 15.5 mph (25 km/h) and up to 18 miles (29 km) range on a single charge. With three different riding modes, you can set your preferred top speeds: Sport Mode – 15.5 mph (25 km/h), Cruising Mode – 12.4 mph (20 km/h), or Pedestrian Mode – 9.3 mph (15 km/h). The thumb-activated acceleration control, along with the single hand-operated control for the electronic front brake and rear disc brake, put power and control in your hands. And the LED headlight and brake-activated taillight illuminate your ride to your destination.