- Built to handle new bike standards; Fits most bikes, including fat tires, boost hubs, mountain, road, hybrid, women's specific, BMX, kids' bikes and e-bikes under 50 lbs
- Easily access gear in your trunk with the tilting mechanism; The KickStart foot pedal makes raising and lowering the rack a breeze, even with bikes loaded
- Protect your painted and carbon fiber frames with the StrongArm hook that secures bikes at the wheel; Adjust trays to reduce bike-to-bike interference and prevent dings and scratches
- Tool-free locking SpeedKnob makes installation and removal fast, easy and secure; Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks are included for added bike security
- Carries 20" to 29" wheels, tires up to 4.8" wide and accommodates disc brakes, thru-axles, and full suspension bikes; Fits bike wheelbases up to 48”
Fast, secure, and easy to use, the holdup Evo is built to handle new bike standards, like fat tires and boost hubs, but it easily carries the classics too. The strongarm hook secures the bikes at their wheels, protecting carbon frames and painted surfaces. tilt the rack with bikes loaded for quick rear-of-vehicle access using the new easy to reach tilt lever and kickstart foot pedal. The super-simple locking speedknob makes install a tool-free breeze and included sks bike locks keep your mind at ease.